The Society for the Resilience and Engagement of the Community of Ashhurst and Pohangina Inc. (RECAP) are seeking applicants for this position, which is focussed on building and maintaining positive relationships with volunteers and community partners, coordinating educational events and seminars, and communicating with community in a variety of channels.
- Coordinate events and educational activities
- Build working relationships with community organisations and volunteers
- Maintain and contribute to web and social media presence
- Maintain administration records of events and volunteer participation
- Assist with grant requests and associated reporting
This is a permanent part-time position of 60 hours per month, with flexibility around working hours and a range of opportunities to engage with the local community and help guide the development of its environmental and resilience resources. This position is based in Ashhurst and will require some evening and weekend work to support workshops and seminar events. A full driver’s license and access to your own vehicle is preferred.
To apply, email email@example.com by Sunday, 1 November 2020 with a CV and a covering letter which summarises your relevant experience. More information and a job description is available on the RECAP website.