Environmental Community Support
Location: Palmerston North, Manawatū / Whanganui
Job type: Part time, permanent
Apply before 9 September
ENM seeks a new part-time Administrator to help with the running of our day-to-day business. The successful candidate will have excellent financial management skills and be passionate about good office workflows, teamwork and making a difference to the environment.
As the Administrator for ENM, you will be responsible for:
- Accounting and financial reporting, including banking, processing of invoices, payroll and other transactions
- Special General Meeting /Annual General Meeting financial reporting and preparation of Auditor Report
- Result Based Accountability Reporting and other reporting for grants as required
- Maintaining and building databases of member groups, volunteers and useful contacts (including other groups working in the environmental space)
- Filing, document management, passwords
- IT Infrastructure – liaising with suppliers, setting up shared cloud-based workspaces and filing systems
- Support in event management
- Day-to-day office tasks as required, e.g. responding to inquiries, purchasing of office equipment, etc.
In this role you will be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively with paid staff and volunteers of Environment Network Manawatū. You need strong organizational and time management skills, and have ideally used XERO and a contact management tool in previous roles. You will be able to use Microsoft Office products and have experience with cloud-based computing. You will need confidence and be able to build and maintain relationships and improve on workflows as the organization grows.
The preferred applicant will have a tertiary qualification and/or extensive practical experience. Solid induction and on-the-job-training will be provided. Days and hours of work are negotiable.